Norway.
I can't decide just one country because i wold like travel arround the world and know all of them, but there's one that i would like to visit the soon as posible... when i have enought money.
I would like go to Norway, because i love the north europe culture, the landscape and the music, from there comes the black metal, and there is Burzum... Varg Vikernes.
I know a litle about the lenguaje, and there are a lot of history because the vikings, i like how the people actually looks and the landscape are awesome because there is too cold and is full of forests and nature.
I would like run over a forest and know about their culture, go to a lot of museums to know about history and that kind of nerd things, but, obviously i would liket o go to a traditional festive things about the vikings and that.
I would like live there because is beautiful the culture and everything work so good that I want to be a part of that comunity, and also has amazing traditional
architecture.
![]() |
| Here is a winter forest in Norway. |

Comments
Post a Comment